Mazeikiai District Public Health Office provides the following services free of charge Mazeikiai District residents:
- public health education – seminars, lectures, discussions and workshops on topics of health organization;
- health information services – Promotion and popularization of health knowledge, preparation of reports, memos, through the dissemination of information in the media, organizing campaigns;
- healthy lifestyle skills formation – workshops, share encouraging such habits like going to work on foot, hand washing before eating and using the toilet, teeth cleaning, Nordic walking, exercise, healthy diet, work and rest periods, road safety rules compliance in everyday life, the formation of the organization;
- counseling – individual information on public health matters;
- health promotion activities of the organization – cooperation with other institutions and organizations, their specialists in providing public health information and organizing public health promotion activities.
Duomenys atnaujinti: 2015-12-03 d.